Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's Just a Piece of Cheese

I had a dream last night that hubby had divided our fridge into two separate areas. He had made a divider with duct tape for one shelf.

When I awoke this morning I told him about the dream, shaking my head about how silly something like that would be.

He said "I can see it happening".

I stared at the shape in the dark that was most likely him and replied "You have got to be kidding. Did you hear me? You DUCT TAPED the shelf to indicate sides; yours and mine".

"Yeah, well why did I do it?"

"It had to do with cheese. You wanted some cheese and I wouldn't buy it so you went out and got some and put it on your "side"."

"Yeah, like I said, I can see that happening."


"How would that happen? We are talking cheese."

"Well, if you wouldn't buy me any cheese, and I went out and made a special trip for cheese, then it would be my cheese."

"Honey, are you telling me you wouldn't give me a slice of cheese?"

"Why would you want the cheese? You said no to buying the cheese. I went out and got the cheese so it's my cheese."

"And I couldn't have a slice of cheese. A single. A Kraft single. I couldn't have a Kraft single?"

"Well it's technically my cheese to do with as I please. But we could work out a deal."

He winked.

Men.

All they think about is cheese.

1 comment:

gapepper said...

Bless his heart! :-)